Thank you to Amber Daulton for an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review.
A perfect Christmas wedding, a snowstorm, and a shocking secret. What could go wrong?
Susanna Lorican must marry the man she loves before the truth is discovered or face the gossip of the ton. With an unexpected snowstorm injuring the minister, her future hangs in the balance.
Viscount Camden Beckinworth vows to keep his bride safe, even if he must betray her confidence. When their love is put to the test, how will he uphold her honor without jeopardizing his own?
- I love a good Christmas romance any time of year. Forever Winter is the perfect novella for dipping a summer toe in the holiday season.
- I loved that this sweet Regency romance started off with the first of many disruptions to what was supposed to be a perfect winter wedding.
- I loved the pacing of this story. With one catastrophe after another, I was excited to see what would happen next. Would this series of unfortunate events derail the wedding entirely?
- I loved that, despite the fact this is a short story, each character managed to leap off the page with a vivid personality.
- I loved waiting for Susanna’s secret to be revealed to those closest to her.
- I loved that vivid details allowed me to become fully immersed in a story world set during the 1800s.
- I love that I wasn’t ready for story to end. The characters would lend themselves well toward a sequel or a lengthier novel.
Forever Winter is the perfect novella for any season. This sweet Regency romance immediately hooks the reader with the first of many disruptions to what was supposed to be the perfect winter wedding. With one catastrophe after another, the momentum builds suspense as the reader is always waiting to see what will happen next and wondering when secrets will be revealed. Will the series of increasingly unfortunate events derail the wedding? Be prepared to be immersed in a story world where every character comes to life.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Amber Daulton is the author of the romantic-suspense series Arresting Onyx and several standalone novellas. Her books are published through The Wild Rose Press, Books to Go Now, and Daulton Publishing, and are available in ebook, print on demand, audio, and foreign language formats. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and demanding cats.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Website – https://amberdaulton.wordpress.com/
Facebook Author Page – https://www.facebook.com/amber.daulton.author
Twitter – https://twitter.com/AmberDaulton1
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/amberdaulton5/
Goodreads – https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6624921.Amber_Daulton